Capital Women’s Care welcomes new and returning patients. Our staff is committed to ensuring that the administrative aspects of your visit are handled with the same high level of professionalism and care as medical portion.
- Please arrive promptly and allow 20 minutes to update/complete the required paperwork.
- You must bring your insurance card and driver’s license (or other legal picture id).
- New patients will need to complete medical history, registration, and HIPAA forms; all patients will need to complete the registration form.
Emergencies: Obstetrics and Gynecology often involves emergency procedures, surgical delays, and deliveries. We ask for your understanding, and if we are running behind schedule, our staff may attempt to notify you.
Cancellations: We also request that you arrive promptly for your visit. If you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late, please call the office as soon as possible. Cancellations without 24 hours notice or missed appointments may be subject to fees.
You can print the following forms out as needed, complete them at home, and bring them with you to save some time on the day of your appointment. (HIPAA Use & Disclosure for first time patients only) )
Permission to Treat without Parent or Legal Guardian Present
Capital Women’s Care must receive permission from a child’s parent or legal guardian before providing treatments for an injury or illness that is non-life threatening. This form gives us legal permission to treat your child in case you cannot accompany them to the practice for treatment.
- A parent/legal guardian must attend a minor’s first visit at Capital Women’s Care.
- A “Permission to Treat a Minor without a Parent/Guardian Present” form is required for a minor to be seen without his/her parent/legal guardian.
- In certain circumstances, in accordance with State and Federal laws, parent/guardian permission may not be needed for adolescents being seen for concerns of “heightened sensitivity” such as STD testing, family planning, mental health, et cetera.
You can print the following forms out as needed, complete them at home, and bring them with you to save some time on the day of your appointment. (HIPAA Use & Disclosure for first time patients only). The documents are fillable PDF files. If you wish to fill it out electronically you will need to open the document, save it to your computer, then complete the document and print to bring it with you the day of your appointment.
If you don’t have Adobe Reader install, you can download it here.